This got a BF rating of 10 out of 10!!! So I’d say heck yes this is pretty good! This was a super easy recipe that was super good and I had leftovers
We also had green beans and sweet potato fries with the meal!
What you need
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped into little pieces
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 15 oz can tomato sauce ( I had some leftover pasta sauce that I had made earlier in the week so I used that)
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat pasta (I used Vegetable Rotini)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown the ground turkey over medium high heat until no longer pink. Drain off grease and rinse out pan.
- Add broccoli, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, tomato sauce, mustard, salt, turkey meat and pasta. Stir well. I cooked mine for about 8 minutes on medium heat or until your pasta is done.
- Remove from heat and add your cheese. Enjoy 🙂