So another school over in Europe! I so want to study abroad somewhere!!!!
This is a Masters program that wants students form various backgrounds ( which is great for me) for the program. It doesn’t look to be in depth as a program that lets you focus on wall paintings ( or something similar), but it still is a great degree if your looking into the field of art conservation.
Some facts about the program
- 1 year full time
- Three semesters at 15 weeks each
- Possibility of receiving a grant from the Research Council (Love it when school is funded)
How to apply (International student version)
- Complete an application form (Online)
- Provide two academic and personal references
- Applications due by July if you want to start in the Fall ( I would have it done earlier though)
Seems pretty simple to me and a useful program that would allow me to study abroad somewhere 🙂
The link to the requirements and other details about applying is here.
A later post will talk about the MA in Conservation of Fine Arts also available through Northumbria University! I’ll post the link (here) when I finish it up!
Hope this help!