Another art conservation program at Northumbria University (UK)! This one is a 2 year program and is a focused more on Works of Art on paper and Easel Painting conservation. Again this program states that students come from a wide range of academic backgrounds, but as a science graduate you must have competence in practical art.
Some facts about the program
- It allows you to pick the topic you want to focus on ( Art on paper of Easel paintings)
- Courses focus on:
- Conservation theory and practice
- The chemistry of degradation of artists materials
- Scientific principles involved in environmental monitoring and management
How to apply (International student)
- Application Deadline of July 15th for entrance into the start of the Fall (Sept)
- Need 2 references
- Complete the Online Application
Hope this helps!