Another program for all the Historic Preservation people out there! If you are interested in this field and have an interest in possibly doing a joint degree with M. Architecture or M. Community Planning, then check out the programs available here!
I am always on the hunt for a program that doesn’t prerequisites that I will not have time to complete and has the research aspect that I love. This program seems to want people from all backgrounds ( YAY for me) with an interest in Historic Preservation.
Some things you need –
All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and a minimum grade-point average of 3.0.There is no restriction on the applicant’s previous field of study, and indeed we encourage diversity in all senses.
How to apply-
The online application can be found here, with all of the required materials submitted online. It’s deadline is DEC 15th!
- Submit one set of official academic transcripts from all institutions attended, including undergraduate and graduate work.
- Graduate Records Examination (GRE) general test scores; submitted scores must have been taken within the last five years.
- A 1000-2000 word statement of graduate goals, research interests, and experiences.
- Recommendations should be from teachers who are familiar with you and your work. Professional references are also accepted to fulfill one of the three required recommendations.
- This can be previous academic work or professional work; it does not necessarily have to be related to historic preservation. It must be individual work; please submit reproductions, as this material is not returnable.
To check out the website, click here!
Who to contact at the school if you have more questions— Historic Preservation: Donald Linebaugh, email@example.com
Hope this helps!