I LOVE seafood…. I grew up going to Edisto Island every summer with my days consisting of deep-sea fishing, going crabbin’, and learning to shrimp!
An easy weeknight meal that takes about 20 minutes to make is salmon burgers. So here is the recipe and hope you enjoy it as much as I did. (Slight Confession, I even forgot to take pictures before I had eaten half my plate. )
What you need—
1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch dried basil
How to make it—
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, eggs, onion, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, basil, and paprika. Form into 6 firmly packed patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook patties in a non-stick pan on medium heat for about 4 minutes per side.
- For Dip mix all ingredients and use as a side for your salmon burgers.
Easy Recipe and a super yummy result!