I must say I am proud of myself for writing 50 post about things that matter to me! And thanks for everyone who follows me and thinks that my post must matter as well! Here is how I feel about the awesomeness of all of you out there.
Today happens to be a great day to have what I consider my first blogging achievement (I hated writing before this) and is also the start of my last year at WCU (finishing up my first MASTER’S)!!!! So for this amazing day I am writing about some goals that I hope to achieve during the Fall semester! So I’ll try to do an update every month to see how I am doing with the goals.
- Write 5 post per week
- Take better pictures for the blog (This will really be a challenge, but I accept it!)
- Learn some basic HTML ( I am already learning programming for my research so why not add another language)
- Learn some photo editing skills ( I currently can crop a photo and that is it)
- Get to atleast 100 subscribers
- Finish up all my graduate applications before Thanksgiving ( Better to be done early)
- Have half of my Thesis written by Christmas break and have 90% of my research done
- Finish the semester with atleast a 3.80 GPA
- Share my research at a conference (hopefully in October if all goes well)
- Inspire a student(s) that Chemistry isn’t all that bad ( I teach a lab of future nurses/EMT etc. that don’t enjoy chemistry)
- Go to school more ‘put together’ then just a cute t-shirt and jeans. One day I will need to actually look professional!
- Keep up with the healthy eating
- Workout/run 5 days a week ( and hopefully lose some weight)
- Run 2 5k’s before the end of the year
- Read atleast 2 books a month ( possibly more)
- Budget (My plan is to save as best that I can this semester, trying out the Envelope Method)
- Drink more water ( My go to is coffee)
- Morning yoga
- Keep up with classes and review topics daily
- Keep and To-Do list day/week and try my best to complete it
- Become a morning person and cut back on super late nights
So there it is my 50th post and also my goals for the semester all wrapped into one! If you all are about to start school, good luck and enjoy it!!!