Week 2 back to school and I still haven’t gotten in the swing of things. I am starting to feel stressed out, which is miserable, even though I know I shouldn’t be already. I am doing great in my classes so far (week 2 how could I being doing bad). I have already had 7 quizzes in 2 classes and Aced all of them. I have made my first book in my book arts class. Plus I am finally ahead of some things in research. So what could I be struggling with, check out the list below!
What I am still trying to figure out:
- The best way to keep all my stuff organized
- Packing for lunch and dinner plus snacks
- How to fit in working out while I am at school
- How to handle being at school most days from 8am-6pm (9pm on Mondays and Tuesdays).
- On top of this I have a goal to submit some internship applications for the spring , turn in abstracts for conferences, and get my graduate school applications done asap.
So in order to get back into school mode, I will be working on each one of these and posting my ideas to fix each problem and then I’ll share how they actually worked out.
For Post 1 on how I need to get back into school mode, lets tackle problem 1. I need to get organized!!!!
How I am going to get organized:
Made a To Do list that stays the screen. Plus keep my planner up-to-date
Keep a ‘Rough’ Version of things that I have to get done on a Legal Pad (Inspiration and Image from The College Prepster
Sort through the and downsize the 6 notebooks/folders I currently have
Downsize the amount of extra stuff I carry with me everyday
Finally, I am in the process of looking for a new bookbag to buy. One that is large enough for me to cut out carrying a purse and one that will be useful for holding everything for my long days at school. If you have any recommendations, please leave me a comment!