So as I have mentioned before , I go to the local Farmer’s Market every Saturday and load up on veggies and some fruit for the week. I had some leftover zucchini (2) that I needed to use last night and the BF was craving pizza! So introducing zucchini Pizza’s !!!!
They were super easy, healthy, and a 10 out of 10 on how good they were!
What you need—
- 1 Zucchini per person, cut lengthwise down the middle( also cut of the ends)
- 1/2 lb ground turkey meat
- Tomato Sauce ( I used a Tomato Basil one)
- Shredded Cheese
- Extras (If you want them)
- Veggies that you would like on your pizza
- Seasoning for the Turkey meat
- Panko Bread crumbs to put on the Zucchini for a little Crunch
- Jalapeños for the pizza if you like hot stuff
How to make it—
- Cook ground turkey meat until done. I seasoned mine with garlic powder and onion powder
- Drizzle zucchini with some olive oil, then add salt and pepper ( a pinch) . With broil on cook zucchini for about 5 minutes on each side
- After zucchini have cooked on both sides take them out of the oven. With the inside facing up add your toppings. I did mine like so, from bottom to top, sprinkle of Panko bread crumbs, pasta sauce, turkey meat, veggies, cheese, and Jalapeños.
- Put back in the oven , on broil, and cook until cheese is melted (about 3 minutes)
Now all you have to do is enjoy!!!! I served ours with a piece of corn on the cob that I added Lemon-Pepper Seasoning too!